Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Happy Holidays to everyone!


Sorry for the slight lag in between posts. I finally finished all my Christmas shopping and have wrapped all the gifts. I even got all of my cards in the mail. So now I'm able to just enjoy my vacation with my family. Aaaaahhhh! That is my sigh or relief, in case that wasn't apparent.

May everyone's holiday be happy, filled with warm memories, tasty food, and may the next year bring you joy.... or for my single girls out there, loads of BOYS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather-
It's your weird cousin Kelli. I hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas!!!

Mistress Kitten said...

Boys? Are we supposed to wait until after the new year for that? :-) Which reminds me, what are your plans for New Years? Anyway, hope you had a very merry Christmas. I am headed back to DC today, so I'll talk to you soon.

HLW said...

Well, of course not, but for those of us with no prospects... here's to hoping!