Sunday, March 30, 2008

Oregon Part 2

Ok, so I did get a bit lazy about typing... although I don't think anyone actually noticed.

My cousin's wedding in Oregon was great fun and a good time for my family to get together. There were some funny things I noticed about the event though. About half the people in attendance seemed to feel that flannels and jeans were proper wedding attire. Didn't bother me, just found it a humorous split in the crowd between "The Flannel/Jeans" and "The Tuxedos." Also, during the exchange of the rings, my cousin (always the comedian) took a swig from a flask handed to him by the best man and then proceeded to pass the flask to the other boys. Silly boys.
The rest of my trip was spent in Eugene, Oregon at my uncle's new place, which was huge and on top of a hill in the woods. It was a great place to have the family hang out, eat a lot, play poker and enjoy the view from the top of the hill.















We also took mom and dad to the coast, since the girls and I had enjoyed going there when we were out West for our road trip. The only problem was that it rained all day. But we were not going to let that stop us from having a good time and taking pictures.




We had a great time, I can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures of Oregon. Thats a great shot of the beach.

--
Gustafson
http://www.weddingsineugene.com - my wedding research