Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A New Year... and no Posts Yet.

I just realized that it has been forever since I wrote anything new. Since October, I haven't really moved too much closer to buying a place of my own, but I have been saving money. Which, for me, is a huge step. The holidays were good, lots of family time. And I'm still very happily dating my boyfriend. So life is pretty sweet. Here are a few things I've been up to in the last two months.












We went down to the Mall with about a million other people to see Barack Obama sworn in on Inaurguration Day. It was an amazing experience. Somehow in Washington, DC (often called the Crime Capital) more than a million people from all over the world were able to gather together and enjoy a united feeling of hope and joy.... And no one was arrested or hurt or anything. Pretty cool.

My boyfriend and I also went on our first vacation together. We found a great deal on flights and hotel in Las Vegas, so we snatched it up. We stayed at the Planet Hollywood Hotel, it was very nice, very chic, very fabulous. Maybe not Bellagio fabulous, but still very good.






















We went to some shows, ate a lot of food, played a little blackjack, experienced the weird hooker card street vendors and just enjoyed the cheesiness in general. We also took a day trip up to the Valley of Fire, which had crazy rock formations and beautiful colors.

No comments: