Sunday, August 26, 2007

End of Summer Blues

I have had a very relaxing weekend full of doing nothing in particular. I enjoyed hanging out at the pool all day yesterday, which was great since it was about 100 degrees. And today I have done nothing again. I feel like I should probably do something, but since I can't really think of what that should be I've just been enjoying the weather.

I think savoring the last days of summer is a worthy excuse for doing nothing. So to help everyone else out here is a mix from my DJ friends, the texturedjs. Grab a cold beverage, head out to your porch/balcony/or somewhere outside, maybe even grab an attractive person to join you in some smoochin' and enjoy the summer!

p.s. if that link doesn't work, just go to their blog from my list.

2 comments:

Emma said...

I had just the same sort of weekend, and it was lurvely.

Anonymous said...

glad you're enjoying the tunes :-)