Saturday, September 8, 2007

Relationship Season?

Maybe this is not a revelation, but I have had a theory or observation about the seasonality of relationships for a while. I know there are probably exceptions to this, but just bear with me.

Throughout my dating life and the relationships of my friends I have noticed the trend of guys breaking up in the spring and usually getting "relationship fever" in the fall. Maybe it is the promise of summer, hot weather and half naked girls on the beach that have guys wanting to be single. Maybe it is the threat of cold winter weather that makes them want to find someone to snuggle with. Maybe I'm completely off. It just seems like it happens way too often in too many relationships and to too many of my friends, for there to not be reason for it.

So I guess now that fall is coming, everybody gets a boy!

No comments: