Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So, this is why I wrote that last one.

Audio or video devices are allowed as long as you use headphones.

I was too tired last night to really type out much, but I'm getting a little tired of being able to hear other people's music through their head and my own music! Seriously?!?! Is that absolutely necessary?

I realized after I posted this a few days ago that maybe I was too sleepy or tired to notice that I didn't really make any sense. Since technically the people I was upset with actually were following the rules by having their headphones on... So Maybe I should have posted that I think the rule needs to be changes and say something like this:

Audio or video devices are allowed as long as you use headphones and the volume on said devices are at a reasonable level... No one needs to hear the music that is being broadcasted through your head!

No comments: