Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Yuck!

What is with dudes who snarf their snot up in public? And if there are any women who do this as well, what is with you? I don’t understand why people need to do this, what is the purpose? If you need a tissue, get a tissue and blow your nose! I have experienced a running nose all winter and I haven’t sucked my snot up with a loud noise once. So please, for the love of all that is holy, please stop snarffing your snot up through your nose to the back of your throat and then swallowing it! That is the only thing I can think of that happens to that snot, which is almost more disgusting than the noise.

I was subjected to a chorus of snotty-nosed snarffing guys on the metro this morning and the agony, I can assure you, was acute. All I could think about was my sweet broken iPod and how much I missed it. I am starting to go through withdrawal. Mark my words, once I have enough money I am totally buying a new one so that I can drown out any disgusting noises from the metro. Sorry I keep complaining, maybe when things get less busy at work I will have fun things to write about and not my boring metro rides.

No comments: